Talk to Brent:

Picture

Hello my friends! Having a baby is hard work! Taking care of him has definitely slowed my progress on art projects, but it hasn't stopped me! I have been illustrating a picture book, and the author and I are using Kickstarter to fund the printing and get the book to you!

'Yay, Zombies!' has rhymes, monsters, and hilarious situations--everything you need more of in your life! Take a quick hop over to our Kickstarter page to watch our video and find out about the fabulous incentives we offer!

'Yay, Zombies!' on Kickstarter

Also visit Yay, Monsters! on Facebook

Comments

01/14/2016 1:46pm

I was more than happy to find this web site. I wanted to thank you for ones time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every little bit of it and i also have you book-marked to check out new things in your site.

01/19/2016 10:01am

May I simply say what a comfort to find someone who really knows what they are discussing over the internet. You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people really need to read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you aren't more popular given that you most certainly have the gift.

Your work as an illustrator and as a parent is inspiring. You managed to multi task and release a good book for kids. I am a fan of zombies and I find your work artsy and great. Kids would have fun reading your book. I have a little sister back home and I will recommend to my mom to buy her a book of yours. She is also a fan of zombies, shocking for a six year old. Your book would definitely make my little sister happy.

02/12/2016 9:17pm

Can I just say what a comfort to discover a person that really understands what they're discussing on the internet. You certainly understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people ought to check this out and understand this side of the story. I can't believe you're not more popular since you most certainly possess the gift.

02/23/2016 8:44am

Cool cartoons!

04/12/2016 10:13am

Can I simply say what a comfort to find an individual who really understands what they are discussing over the internet. You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people should read this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you're not more popular because you surely possess the gift.

05/29/2016 12:38pm

A zany can be express in different ways. It deals with the full of various things. This link can be explorer from the different websites. This is only for the main type of the other people.

06/05/2016 10:06am

It seems that everyone is enjoying to have little zombie’s in their life. And here you are comparing it with your baby. All of them seem so happy with each other, but in reality this is not the case. They are terrifying creator which can easily leave you in trouble.

07/24/2016 3:11am

Very nice zombie pics! And still cute!

07/25/2016 2:54am

I like this idea! Good luck with that!

08/21/2016 4:53pm

This is good idea. Readers are enriched by the great piece of knowledge in this article. Thank you very much.

His form has been filled. Thank you friend b(^)

In any case, few can in any case pull through. Be that as it may, they should suspend cash out stream towards different reserve funds and interests keeping in mind the end goal to meet their online home credit UK reimbursements. UK monetary help firmly advices against acquiring too high as it weights the borrower and makes reimbursements distressing.

12/31/2016 5:38am

If you plan to buy the land only as an investment, then the land loan comes into play. General terms and conditions, documentation required and repayment options are the same but only that following points that are outlined have to be considered.

12/31/2016 2:15pm

The myths encompassing home advances and home loans make it appear that such advances are difficult to those with terrible records of loan repayment. In any case, the presence of home advances for those with awful credit highlights the way this is not valid.

01/01/2017 2:18pm

The online home credit mini-computer is a great development and has made each property holders life a considerable measure less demanding. You no longer need to go into the bank itself to see whether you're ready to stand to take an expansion on your home advance, you can sort in the data on the web and see what it truly would cost every month and after that make your own decision with respect to its reasonableness.

01/01/2017 3:40pm

They comprehend that building another home or purchasing your first home is a major budgetary undertaking and one that will be a guarantee for at most the following 20 years of your life.